Dr. Kunal Patel is the best total hip replacement doctor Mumbai. He is the best orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai. He performed many successful surgeries such as- total knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, shoulder surgery, shoulder arthroscopy, and other joint surgeries.
There are various parts and muscles of our body that is responsible for performing various general activities. These activities include-walking, sitting, standing , bending, climbing stairs etc. If one of part got damage due to some injury or any accident, we feel difficulty to perform above mentioned activities. If any part of our body malfunction then we go to doctor or take medicine. But if we don’t feel relief after doing these practices then we have to go for replacement or transplant surgery.
Hip is the lower part below our back. Hip help us to sit, bend doing various activities like wearing socks etc. There are following causes for hip pain: –
- Osteoarthritis- This is an age-related “wear and tear” type of arthritis. It usually occurs in people 50 years of age and older and often in individuals with a family history of arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis- This is an autoimmune disease in which the synovial membrane becomes inflamed and thickened.
- Post-traumatic arthritis- This can follow a serious hip injury or fracture.
- Avascular necrosis- An injury to the hip, such as a dislocation or fracture, may limit the blood supply to the femoral head.
- Childhood hip disease- Some infants and children have hip problems. Even though the problems are successfully treated during childhood, they may still cause arthritis later on in life.
Total Hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant. Total Hip replacement surgery can be performed as a total replacement or a hemi (half). The orthopedic doctor helps you to feel comfortable and doing some general activities easily. Once you consider total hip replacement, after that you never feel any problem in sitting, climbing stairs etc.
Sometimes many old people think that after surgery they never stand, sit, bent, climbing stairs like before but this is wrong. You can again doing such normal activities by total hip replacement Mumbai. So never think that you need sport stick for walking or you feel pain and uncomfortable while sitting or bending.
If you want to get more information contact us now given numbers below-
Call at: – (022) 28053021, (022) 28629805.