Joint pain is a serious problem that causes difficult to move and if it is not treated at the time then it becomes a serious a disease that can damage your joint. Very few people are aware of these bone problems. But if we know the symptoms and causes of these diseases and disorders then it will become easy to cure it. Dr. Kunal Patel is an orthopedic surgeon as well as the orthopedic consultant in Mumbai and describing various bone diseases and disorders.
Following are the list of various bone diseases and disorders and its symptoms:
- Osteoporosis: It is an abnormal loss of bone mass and disintegration of bone structure in older adults. This can increase the risk of fractures breaks.
Symptoms: pain in back, pain in lower part of back, pain in bones, loss of height over time etc
- Paget’s diseases: It is a disorder of cells that lead to breaking down, rebuilding and remolding bone tissues. It makes the bones thickened.
Symptoms: Bone deformities, pain in your bones and joints, tingling and weakness etc.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta: This disease is caused by a genetic disorder that leads to brittle bones that can be broken or fracture easily. It can be caused by a gene defect in the production of collagen.
Symptoms: bow legs, stiffness, bone fracture, bone tissue formation etc.
- Bone Cancer: According to the National Cancer Institute, bone cancer may be due to primary cancer or secondary cancer that begins in the bone or spreads to the bone from another part of the body such as cancer in the lungs, breast or prostate. some of them are- leukemia, osteosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma, malignant fibrous histiocytoma and chondrosarcoma.
Symptom– no major symptom, it can be genetic.
- Rickets: This preventable bone disease affects young children and is caused by a deficiency of the nutrient vitamin D.
Symptoms: muscle cramp, holes in enamel, bow legs etc.
Call at: – +91-(22)-2805 3021.