There are various parts and muscles of our body that is responsible for performing various general activities. These activities include walking, sitting, standing, bending, climbing stairs etc. If one of our body parts got damage due to some injury or any accident, we feel difficulty to perform above mentioned activities. when any part of our body malfunctions then either we go to doctor (a best orthopaedic doctor) or take medicine. If any alternative method is not Longley useful then you should consider for Total hip replacement by best orthopaedic doctor. Dr. Kunal Patel is the best orthopaedic surgeon who performs various successful cases.
Hip is the lower part below our back. Hip help us to sit, bend or doing various activities like wearing socks etc.
Causes lead to pain in our hip –
- Osteoarthritis: This is an age-related “wear and tear” type of arthritis. It usually occurs in people 50 years of age and older and often in individuals with a family history of arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is an autoimmune disease in which the synovial membrane becomes inflamed and thickened.
- Post-traumatic arthritis: This can follow a serious hip injury or fracture.
- A vascular necrosis: An injury to the hip, such as a dislocation or fracture, may limit the blood supply to the femoral head.
- Childhood hip disease: Some infants and children have hip problems. Even though the problems are successfully treated during childhood, they may still cause arthritis later on in life.
Total Hip replacement by is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant. It can be performed as a total replacement or a hemi (half). It helps you to feel comfortable and doing some general activities easily.
To book an appointment, you can call us on given numbers below:
Call at +91-(22)-2805 3021.